Most people paid for audible ebooks and ends up they are in. aa or. aax format that no mp3 music player support. Are there any freebie applications which everyone may apply to make these files to mp3?
Before reply above matter we have to know a little bit background about AA and AAX. It is an audio format useded on Audible. The files in this kind of format come with a Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection that tries to keep them from being shared. If you wish to enjoy AA files on any player you got, there is a need to eliminate DRM from Audible AA format and turn them to MP3 file format. All we require is a DRM Converter software. Which permits you to remove Audible Audiobook DRM encryption, transform DRM protected. AA to. MP3 apply for playing it on all music players.
I have actually discovered free trials of softwares that will just turn one minute of each book or the complete version which is generally rather pricey. I just discovered a story about Yahoo Music. Yahoo Music Store has informed customers they will not have the ability to download songs or cds since September 30, 2008. Yahoo is actually suggesting its consumers burn DRM-protected tracks to CD, then re-import them into their computers in an unprotected, DRM-free format. So, we can utilize Yahoo “advised” approach to eliminate DRM totally free.
The tool we need:
1. Audible subscription and Audible software application.
2. Nero Burning Rom 7, 8 or 9. I will explain it using Nero 8.
3. A CD emulator such as Magic ISO.
4. Windows Media Player 11 (WMP).
Step-by-step guide right here:
1. Download your Audiobook files by means of the Audible Download Manager on your desktop.
2. Open Nero Burning ROM and select Audiobook CD from the menu, then click New.
3. Drag and drop your. aa file into the blank work space on the left then click Burn.
4. On the next screen, click Burn again.
5. Choose a location to save the files then click Save, then Autocreate File Names.
6. When the procedure is done, open MagicISO.
7. Click the Open Image File icon.
8. Click the Extract Audio Files icon.
9. Choose a file save place, check the Using MP3 Encoder checkbox, then click OK.
10. Lastly, repeat actions 8-10 for the remainder of the discs in the series.
Looks too challenging to you? Try to turn AA to MP3 with simply 1 click.
Download DRM Converter below.
Action 1: Import AA audio files.
You can easy dragging-and-dropping files to the program. Those files will be packed into the program.
Idea: You can import. aa and. aax files together.
Action 2: Set output file format.
Pick “MP3 (MPEG Layer-3)” from the “Audio files to” drop-down list.
Action 3: Begin changing AA files.
Press “Begin” button. It will start to change audio files. When the conversion is completed, click “Find target” button to open the output folder all changed files are now ought to be in. mp3 file format.
That’s it. You can now feel free to enjoy your Audible files on any music player.