Transferring apps, contacts, films, songs, images and text messages is easier now. If you feel getting things from your old mobile to your new mobile is complex, think again. Cellular companies tend to only transfer contacts between mobiles and leave out the call logs, music, text messages, photos, apps and the videos. Wondershare MobileTrans is a computer software that can do everything for you. Transfer more than contacts: Copy over your text messages, apps, pics, call logs and audio between any your mobile with one single click. Transfer to a variety of mobile: Transfer any data you want shared between different devices like Android, iOS and Symbian. Contract phones can also be supported: Move your data from old phones to new ones, in spite of which cell service the mobiles have.
Want to purchase it and think it is expensive, you’ll then find the below discount code saving money.
1. Not just contacts, transfer Text messages, call logs, pictures, audio, videos and apps
2. Detailed contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
3. Works with over 2,000 phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all versions of iPhone, including new iPhone 5.
4. Move content between mobiles on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile – easy!
5. Zero quality loss & risk-free: anything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
1. This program worked great & transferred all my contacts, pictures, videos & apps from my old Samsung Galaxy to my new Galaxy. One caution though: on the first time connecting to each phone, the initial install of the drivers & the Mobile Go software seems to finish but it said there was an error connecting to each phone. However, once you disconnect the USB cable and then reconnect, the phones connected properly and worked good. The program also has helpful reminders and instructions on how to turn on your phone’s USB Developer Mode to allow the drivers to be installed & how to enable Unknown Sources to allow your apps to be installed from your old phone to your new phone.
2. MobileTrans is really a cost-effective app. After ditching iPhone to Android, I look for a long time to find an app to help me transfer all contents. Thank goodness, I find this cool app. Very well.
3. It’s a very simple phone transfer tool. Transfer any data, you only need one click, and with no extra help of other tools. Great!
4. I just try transferring all my music and contacts from my old Motorola phone to my cool Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Well, it made it! Thank you, Wondershare MobileTrans. Pretty good!